FLASH Tax Returns understands the importance of filing your taxes quickly and correctly. Our staff will take the information needed for taxes, and from there we will file for you. The process is very easy and within the twinkle of an eye, you would get your complete tax refund.
Here is a general list of “what we need” required tax filing information. Your tax specialist will provide you with a personalized list that makes sense for your situation. Just fill the form below and we will contact you in a flash.
Assemble all of this information for us, and we can assist you through the U.S. tax process. It helps if you are organized and prepared, which will help us file more quickly. Be sure that you have tax filing information for every member of your family. We will use the information needed for taxes mentioned below to help you file the right forms.

  • Last Year’s Tax Return (or Valid Driver’s License)
  • Name
  • Social Security Number (Tax ID Number for Business)
  • Date Of Birth (Each Family Member)
  • Voided check to insure correct direct tax deposit information
  • Wage Statements (W-2’s or Statements from Foreign Employer)
  • Interest/Dividends (1099-INT/DIV)
  • Stock Sales (1099 B/Broker Statement)
  • State/City Income Tax Refund (1099-G)
  • Alimony Received
  • Self Employment Income/Expenses (Business or Farm)
  • Rental Income/Expenses
  • Form K-1’s (Partnership/S Corporation/ Estate or Trust)
  • Sale of Any Assets:
  • Business, Rental, Personal Residence
  • Pension/Profit Sharing/IRA/401K Distributions (1099R)
  • Social Security (Railroad Retirement) (SSA)
  • Unemployment Compensation (1099 G)
  • Gambling/Lottery Winnings (W-2 G)
  • Miscellaneous Income (1099-MISC)
  • Estimated Taxes Paid (Federal/State/City)
  • IRA/SEP/401K Contributions
  • Alimony Paid
  • Education Expenses/Student Loan Interest (1099-T/1098-E)
  • Medical Insurance/Expenses
  • Real Estate/Personal Property Taxes/License Plate Fees
  • Charitable Contributions – Cash/Non-Cash
  • Employee Expenses (Auto/Entertainment/Travel/Moving/Educator Expenses)
  • Casualty or Theft Loss
  • Miscellaneous Expenses (Safety Deposit Box/Professional
  • Fees/Uniforms/Union Dues/Etc.)
  • Residential Energy Credit (Receipts for windows, doors, insulation, etc.)
  • Foreign Taxes Paid
  • Child Care (Provider Name, Address, ID Number, Amount Paid)
  • Adoption Expenses


Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Click or drag a file to this area to upload.
Click or drag a file to this area to upload.